Saturday, February 26, 2011

Celebrating Womanhood!!!

Hello All!!!! Thanks for all those quick registrations into our new & dedicated space for Indian Stampers..... I was seriously overwhelmed by the response..... Thank You for the enthusiasm & zeal...... And that surely leads me to a thought of letting us ALL to celebrate Ourselves this WOMAN'S DAY!!!! Is it not a feeling of pride???

But before that I would also wanna let u know that, this blog space is no more private.... As all the personal info has been shifted to its new 'address', this blog goes public now with the RSS feed enabled..... :)

Going on with our event, I feel very blessed for what I am today.... The woman that I am.... blessed with the cheerfulness, the happiness, the love & ALL the passion..... {Touch Wood!!!!}

With the opening of our ICR for Indian Stampers, I am proud to announce our very First Activity of FUN & FROLIC!!!!



We are having an event to Celebrate Womanhood!!!! You ask me where? At our dedicated space for US...... The Indian Craft Room Do head towards the space & RSVP the event ASAP..... & find all the details awaiting u there.....

Once your IN, kindly change your spaces according to your likes & look around for more.... Looking forward to see you all join us in the PHUN!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment